« Home | Sometimes you bite the dog... » | Ultimatum for Halifax School Board » | What underlies Bush's port fiasco? » | On selecting judges... » | Emerson on softwood lumber » | Taking Over, One State at a Time » | An Interesting Essay on the War on Drugs » | I really, really hope you're reading this on a wir... » | We don't want to put 'ol Steve on the hotseat just... » | The first shot is fired »

Please, please, please...

So David "Unprincipled Bastard" Emerson thinks that he can win an election as a Tory?

I'm sure he can.

C'mon David, go for it. Seriously, you can win, I know you can. What's more important, you know you can. You know everything, that's why the Tories wanted you so bad, so how can you be wrong? Harper has faith in you; what more can you ask for?

Those "little people" that have been protesting your, uh, evolution don't know anything; certainly not like you. I know, they helped you get into office and might well actively campaign against you, but they don't know anything.

While I don't condone vandalism, I think that it might be really hard for you to keep a sign on a lawn, if you know what I mean, but you have the means, the knowledge to put them higher. You can do it, I know you can.

Go for it.

Please?