« Home | Nice little country you have here, wouldn't want a... » | Nero Fiddled While Rome Burned » | Halifax's commonWealth games » | 'cuz ugly things need luvin' too » | Stephen Harper switches communications directors... » | The BQ fear for their lives and admit the Tories a... » | My Stupid Capitalist Idea » | Jack Layton needs Buzz Hargrove » | Is this for real, or just a Liberal dream? » | Vic Toews on Supreme Court nominations... »

Unprincipled bastard III

He's facing so much heat on the home front that he can't travel to Ottawa to do his job. The solution? Bring Ottawa to him so he can bloody well work from home!

"And grapes, more grapes! Peel one for me, would you? Oh yes, I would love one of those delicious sundaes I hear so much about, too."

David Emerson, you had better be the best goddamned minister we have ever had, though somehow I doubt it; smart people aren't naive to the point of stupidity.