« Home | Tasers and the "liberal" media » | Ernie Fage steps down » | Hold the Conservatives accountable on accountability » | Gretzky won't face criminal charges » | Good prospect for the Conservatives? » | Nova Scotia has a new premier, but who's buying? » | Rene Preval declared winner » | Simple bluster? » | Yes, yes here's your chance... » | Conservative Agenda »

Watch out for the invasion of the pro-war Christians

If you are a liberal-minded Canadian and proud of the fact that we've maintained our own independance in spite of our proximity to a very large and powerful neighbour, read the linked article and get prepared.

I will start digging into these guys in some more detail in the coming days and weeks, indeed I may take up the fight in defense of non-theistic government as a semi-permanent feature of this, or perhaps another blog, so I won't comment in great detail right now. Let me just say that I don't want our govenment influenced by close-minded idiots that call gay marriage "cultural Marxism" and fantasize about Canadians joining the US in pissing away ever more money on defense. Didn't the Bible say shit about turning swords into ploughshares?

That he has become a juggarnaut among the invisible-guy-in-the-sky crowd in the US frightens me all the more.

Kev, if you think Paul Weyrich scares you - Google the phrase 'Christian Reconstructionists' and prepare to be terrified.

Okay, Dan, you got me. I googled Christian Reconstructionist and it might be a week before I sleep again. If these freaks really believed that heaven is a really great place, couldn't they just die and leave the earth for us?

Well, that's the Rapturist's plan, of course, they're not planning on dying - much too messy. Jesus is just going to raise them up

Post a Comment