« Home | More thoughts on the difficult Iranian problem » | Proud, sniff, to be Canadian » | Give Me Virginity or Give Me Death » | Gwynne Dyer on an Iranian Bourse » | Brinksmanship or just foolishness? » | Holy meta-leaks, Batman! » | James Bowie on John Godfrey » | It's Not All Doom and Gloom » | Bill Frist, next president? » | Okay, That Tears It »

I shit you not...


...this was posted as Stephen Harper is an Action Hero

I thought this was supposed to be a picture of Harper - howcum you got a photo of Howling Mad Dog Murdock from the A-Team?

I like the fact that he looks like a five year old in the backseat with a pretend steering wheel on the way to McDonald's.

Where's the "Mission Accomplished" Banner?

I love the vacuous look, that says:
Me am in airpwane! Me big boy!

I'll be impressed when I see a photo of the fucker in the front seat of a Sea King. One that's actually flying.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

It was a joke. It went right over your head. (by the way, that chopper was in the air).

I try, but they never listen.

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Post a Comment