« Home | This is how blowback happens... » | Air assault in Iraq » | Bush confirms committment to peaceful resolution o... » | Impeachment or impalement? » | The Unholiest of Alliances » | An Update on the U.N. » | The branding of Iran » | Honest John also generous in final days... » | George economics and Claude refund fraud » | Sometimes, I'm more than happy to be wrong »

An Open Question

To all the bloggers who are calling for Bush's impeachment. Do you really want this guy put in charge?

Dan,

Do you honestly think he isn't already?

Oh, I do - that's precisely my point - it's a lot of work for zero net difference. And even if you managed to repeat the process and get Cheney punted - it just goes to the Senate Majority Leader - Bill Frist. I appreciate Cervante's "Don Quixote" as much as the next guy - but I don't advocate tilting at windmills as a viable tactic in the real world

Post a Comment