« Home | Register this... » | Oh Bernie, Bernie, Bernie » | Watch out for the invasion of the pro-war Christians » | Tasers and the "liberal" media » | Ernie Fage steps down » | Hold the Conservatives accountable on accountability » | Gretzky won't face criminal charges » | Good prospect for the Conservatives? » | Nova Scotia has a new premier, but who's buying? » | Rene Preval declared winner »

Isn't this just the stupidest thing?

Tell me again why I need five razor blades? Is it because President's Choice has caught up with the triple blade razor at half the price?

actually,and more folishly,it's six.There's another blade on the back of it.my derision knows no bounds

Surely you people are not casting doubt on the motives of the Gillette Corporation?

The first blade lifts, the second blade separates, the third blade cuts, the fourth blade does your taxes, the fifth blade walks your dog...
Sadly, this will not make models hang off of you like a pancho, contrary to commercial reality.

... and the list of Landfill fodder grows... welcome to the throw-away religion of consumerism, Kevvy.
graven

It was not too long ago when the four blades (Quattro?) had made its debut. Like a well timed joke, I had predicted (after watching a commercial for the three bladed older cousin) that four would be next. I never dreamed that we would need 5 blades... I am sure that it will still make my neck bleed just like any other blade.

I'm thinking that not too far down the road we'll have actual sandpaper to shave with.

Sandpaper? Sandpaper? Gentlemen, you're not thinking big enough, which is why I'm proposing to patent the idea of the 64-Blade Flense-To-The-Bone Razor System.

Post a Comment