« Home | God: I've Lost Faith in Tony Blair » | The coolest thing I've seen today... » | And now for some good news... » | Why Wait? » | David Emerson, fortune teller » | Let the ball roll » | Scott Brison's out » | The accountability tango » | For a Low, Low Price » | Call to strike down "activist" judge »

An Excellent Article

From Rolling Stone magazine, on Scientology, including how they managed to get Paramount to cave in on the Scientology Episode of 'South Park', promising never to re-air it (good thing I've got a copy - which they'll pry out of my cold dead fingers). I've just got one question for Scientology follower Kirstie Alley - hey Kirstie, so let me see if I've got this straight - all illness, particularly mental illnesses, are psychosomatic in nature and can be cured by proper auditing, but being a lard ass, that you needed a Reality TV Show and Jenny Craig to cure, is that right?

You've got a copy of that one? I'd really like to dub it sometime.

Ouch! Of course, she's (or at least she was) an easy target, with an ass larger that the broad side of a barn.
Thanks for the link!

Well, after the Razzie's named Tom Cruise 'Most Tiresome Tabloid Target' for 2005, I figure it's time to spread the love around

Post a Comment