« Home | Sullivan's take on South Dakota's abortion proposi... » | Michelle Malkin, chickenhawk » | Take a cleansing breath, Flash... » | Waiting Wider, Not Longer... » | Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a... » | Where is the crime? » | Stephen Harper, Bernard Shapiro, and the Sunshine ... » | If you are American and poor... » | Me and my girls are goin' to South Dakota! » | Blogging for the man... »

Call to strike down "activist" judge

Don Dwyer, a Delagate in the Maryland House of Delegates, has called for the impeachment of Judge Brooke Murdock for "violating the public trust" in extending the definition of marriage to allow same-sex marriages.

The article goes on to describe the move as an "action to protect marriage".

Here's my question. Can someone out there in blogland explain to me how the marriage of two other people that I don't know affects "marriage"? How it affects me? And don't give me biblical quotes, that won't get me. Explain, in concrete terms to this poor dumb blogger exactly how someone else's marriage affects me.