« Home | It's the Economy, Stupid » | Democraticus Layton no longer in hiding » | Jim Meek on Paul McCartney on Parade » | Wanted - new head for Halifax School Board » | Open Thread on Afghanistan » | I am the Walrus... » | For good or ill, we are the Americans now » | This is the Best You Can Come Up With? » | "what it costs is what it costs" » | Any Time I Need Cheering Up »

I would like to feed your fingertips to the wolverines

Good Afternoon, All
Just wanted to post an introductory piece to let people know I've jumped on board. This is my opportunity to sound off on a variety of topics, but be warned in advance: I spent some years on the government side of the health care system - I have a few opinions on that. Plus, whatever strikes me as particularly absurd at the moment.
So, Enjoy!
Flash

Welcome Flash! Let me be the first to buy you a Virtual Beer (no taste, no filling)!

And I'll be the second to welcome you here, and buy you another 'virtual beer' :-)

Welcome aboard!

best,
Annamarie
verbena-19

Flash,
A non-virtual, fattening beer will be coming your way!
Kevvy

Post a Comment