« Home | Call to Prayer » | It's not every day... » | Irony or Orwell... or both? » | Nerf Politics! » | Your Bill is Past Due » | An Open Question » | This is how blowback happens... » | Air assault in Iraq » | Bush confirms committment to peaceful resolution o... » | Impeachment or impalement? »

A light blogging weekend...

Hi all,

Sorry for the paucity of posty wonder this weekend. I note that Dan and Dave popped a couple of things up, but I have been completely AWOL. I've been spending the weekend doing stuff with my wife and kids; something that I've not done as much of since I took delivery of my laptop a couple of weeks ago, and something that I should start doing before contact has to be adjudicated by a lawyer. Or so my wife threatens ;)

I'll be back tomorrow - hope you're all having a good one.

Oh, and George, Dick, Condoleezza, Donald and Colin, you must all be very proud - your little baby is three today. Take lots of pictures, these are the good days; before you know it she'll be into your credit cards and driving on her own.

[Edit: I just noticed that the old babysitter says that baby seems to have learned to walk all on her own now. Wow, so soon! In no time she'll be all over the yard and even hopping the fence!]

Oh wait...

"your little baby is three today"

lol

Post a Comment