« Home | I am a proud Libertarian Lefty » | A brave new world... » | What Happens in Vegas, or, Waiting for Khan » | Now that's an interesting take... » | Budweiser - the official chilled cat piss of the W... » | Tories win narrow minority in Nova Scotia... » | Those damn pacifists! » | You'll Spend Hours, Trust Me... » | Typical... » | Javis, Javis, Javis... »

Shameless Promotion


This is the comic strip "Pearls Before Swine", available daily at comics.com. The author, Stephan Pastis, a former San Francisco lawyer, has got the most warped sense of humour I've ever seen, but boy, is it hilarious. He's a nice chap, too - I wrote to say hello and thanks for the laughs, and he actually responded.

Sign up for the free daily strip, you won't regret it. And buy the books - all of them.

Flash, in light of the subject of the cartoon, I thought I should leave a comment. There, my good deed's done.

Post a Comment