« Home | Looking toward 2008... » | Deferred success? » | Jack Layton shames me somtimes... » | Bush Was Right » | Where does Brison go now? » | Commonwealth Games update... » | Don't you feel safer with Stockwell at the helm? » | More lipstick, more pig » | Putting lipstick on a pig: A Commonwealth Games up... » | I'm so Food Insecure I Could Eat a Horse »

I mean, why start now...

The title of the article was irresistable: Bush defends Iraq strategy delay. I mean, they've fought the war for three and a half years without one, so what's the big rush now, right?

Bush was actually quoted saying:
I'm listening to a lot of advice to develop a strategy
Thundering fuck, man, you're just listening now? A little late, don't you think? And even now, he's not going to entertain "ideas that would lead to defeat such as leaving before the job is done". Which means, of course...

Stay the corpse.

I'll give him one thing - he's steadfast and resolute. Like herpes.

They should've gone with the flip-flopper.

Post a Comment