« Home | Rambles... » | This Is What She Means... » | Didn't See it Coming... » | We present The Disgruntled Seven » | Some people just can't get enough... » | A scary mix of party/ religion and state » | Karen Casey: Bluenose Puritan » | And the beat goes on (and it's in my wallet) » | Vous Pouvez Etre Un Cou Rouge Si... » | It's A Miracle! »

Didn't See It Coming - the Friday Edition

In the York Press, we see the sad news that the Psychic Museum in Stonegate will be closing its doors, due to a lack of visitors My favourite quote from owner Jonathan Gainer:
He said: "If you are asking me for predictions when exactly it will open up again, then it is hard to say.

"Although I'm in the prediction business, I don't believe you can make predictions about things you are close to."
Personally, I think the problem was that the Museum worked too well, why, just by thinking about visiting it, I could tell it was a load of crap...

Labels: