« Home | I would like to feed your fingertips to the wolver... » | It's the Economy, Stupid » | Democraticus Layton no longer in hiding » | Jim Meek on Paul McCartney on Parade » | Wanted - new head for Halifax School Board » | Open Thread on Afghanistan » | I am the Walrus... » | For good or ill, we are the Americans now » | This is the Best You Can Come Up With? » | "what it costs is what it costs" »

Bush in India: Just Not Welcome

I was just talking to Kevvy and he tells me he heard that they re-sanctified the Ghandhi memorial after Dubya left.... I haven't been able to find the article, yet, but thought I'd post Arundhati Roy's reaction (originally posted on THE NATION) to to the Bush visit. Gee, I feel like sending a cash donation to the organization responsible for exorcising the monument. I wonder who I make the checque out to?