« Home | Ralph Klein's "Third Way" » | Stephen Harper vs. Ralph Klein » | I thought he already had a steady pay cheque... » | The Liberals should just shut up for a while » | How Sad is It? » | Stupid or lying? » | Emerson issues apology, but stands by defection de... » | Oh, those Dems! » | Build skyscrapers or die! » | Michelle Malkin's take on DP World »

Politicians are soooo transparent...

If anyone had any doubts that Condoleeza Rice was thinking about higher office in 2008, I think that they can be safely eliminated now.

hmm - don't know, Kev, I'm not denying that Condi's interested in higher office - just not sure this is that much of blatant self-promotion. I think I've seen profiles done on her years ago that showed her exercising, so it's not something she just started doing. Besides, if she was going to do that kind of self-promotion, wouldn't she have done it on Fox News, rather than NBC?

Post a Comment