« Home | A lesson in Iraqi accounting » | Just a little google fun... » | John Turner Ruins Otherwise Dignified Event » | Fantastic Movie Link from a Fellow Blogger » | Encore performance? » | The Dark Side of the Celebrity Activist » | Madeline Albright, oh how I miss you, you stout li... » | Stalemate continues on Iran » | Truly is it Sad » | If There Was Ever Any Doubt That The Internet is a... »

A furry question for any Bluenosers out there

Where does one go in the Halifax area to buy a pair of seal mittens? Do you just go to the places that sell fur coats or do you go somewhere else?

The reason I ask is that I think I'll buy myself a pair when these year's "crop" hits market. And if the price is right, I'll buy some for friends, too.

I'll post pictures when I get them.

Murderer! You are depraved...jus' lahk zee 'omosexuals and zee Muslims.

....*ptui*

Brigitte! Don't you have some immigrants to feed to sharks or something? Our first celebrity poster, I'm so proud - at least I would be if you'd actually done something in the past 30 years besides beak off...

I hear seal fur is real warm, I to could use some new mitts... and maybe a hat to.

I'v applied for a patent for my new line of seal skin thongs. I'm calling them
Flipper Snappers.

KD - My wife says "yuck"!

They're for modern men only!!!

Flipper Snappers- for the hunter in you.

No wait-

Flippper Snappers: For the hunter in your pants!

Maybe to show his support for the hunt, Stephen Harper could model a pair...

I'm with you, Paul. I spent a half hour washing out my eyes.

just trying to steel you guys for the Revolution

Post a Comment