« Home | Encore performance? » | The Dark Side of the Celebrity Activist » | Madeline Albright, oh how I miss you, you stout li... » | Stalemate continues on Iran » | Truly is it Sad » | If There Was Ever Any Doubt That The Internet is a... » | The South Shall Rise Again » | Michael Smith, dog torturer... » | President Russ Feingold? » | Surprise! Michelle Malkin doesn't get it »

Fantastic Movie Link from a Fellow Blogger

With gratitude to 1337haxOr, I checked out this film on Google Video - very scary, and very worth watching!
Unbelievably detailed and very thought-provoking. It clocks in at about an hour and 20 minutes, but once you start watching, it's nearly impossible to stop.
Thanks and bravo for finding this!

Yeah, that "Loose Change" is quite thought-provoking. It makes a case that I think requires some genuine answers.

I just finished watching the whole thing and quite honestly I'm convinced that there is a prima facie here for a much more elaborate investigation into the events surrounding the 9/11 catastrophe. Does anyone know if the CBC has ever done any work on this documentary before?

I just watched this, and to be honest, reviews from people I trust aside, I wasn't expecting to be convinced. I have heard of some of the alternative theories about what happened on Sept. 11 and didn't really think much about them. The only thing that struck me as weird in the days afterward were the stories of people making cell calls from the aircraft. I mean, I just got a cell phone this year and I knew that you couldn't use them at altitude.

It's all starting to make sense now...

Post a Comment