« Home | Take a cleansing breath, Flash... » | Waiting Wider, Not Longer... » | Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a... » | Where is the crime? » | Stephen Harper, Bernard Shapiro, and the Sunshine ... » | If you are American and poor... » | Me and my girls are goin' to South Dakota! » | Blogging for the man... » | Yanni is a beast! » | Peter Mackay's bumper sticker »

Michelle Malkin, chickenhawk

Sorry for letting this one slip by - guess I was trying to stay out of lala land for a while and ignored my RSS Reader's pleas to read Michelle Malkin. My RSS Reader is a sadistic piece of...

In the linked article she is celebrating the fact that the US (thank fuck!) Supreme Court has forced universities that receive federal funding to allow recruiters on campus to ply their, uh, trade.

Because, that is really what schools are for (isn't it?) - producing fodder for misguided foreign policy dough heads. Bush has had it hard lately, it is nice to see him getting what he wanted out of his new Supreme Court justices.

Well, in all fairness - and I'm not saying I agree with Malkin (it's still pretty ice-free where that particular horned beast is living), having done recruiting drives for the Reserves and having heard some of the rhetoric Project Ploughshares has come up with - I have to say that doughheadedness is not just a Republican trait. I'm minded of the Memorial University Student Newspaper who refused to take Advertising from the Canadian Forces 25 years ago, because 'The Canadian Forces is an organization dedicated to killing people' - odd that they never objected to taking Tobacco advertising...

Post a Comment