« Home | Day 2 of the latest fall from whatever the Democra... » | And now, the latest sign of the apocalypse... » | "I was caught off guard..." » | It's begining to look a bit like... » | This is your neighbor...This is your neighbor on d... » | Rich White Men...They Know What's Best for Us! » | If anyone was wondering about why the Democrats ca... » | Bad Samaritans? » | On patriotism » | Further Proof of Evolution »

A visual analog for going to war to fight terrorism

I replaced the image with this link - the comments I received indicated I was upsetting people.

You know, between this and Flash's post on the Doodlebops - you're just trying to make me face The Little Purple Spiders again, aren't you?

Must...read...blog...Bloggers...geniuses...All...hail...bloggers...

I just had a couple of beer. Thanks a lot.

Post a Comment