« Home | Make Halifax taller - round 2 » | Post-Bush Purification of Gandhi Memorial » | Bush in India: Just Not Welcome » | I would like to feed your fingertips to the wolver... » | It's the Economy, Stupid » | Democraticus Layton no longer in hiding » | Jim Meek on Paul McCartney on Parade » | Wanted - new head for Halifax School Board » | Open Thread on Afghanistan » | I am the Walrus... »

It's really only when you lose that you start to learn

You'd think wisdom like that would come from a Maple Leaf goaltender. Oh yeah, they keep forgetting the learn bit. Got the losing down pat, though. (Bury the bitterness, Kev, bury the bitterness!)

Indeed, this weekend was the unofficial launch of the Liberal leadership race. And yes, Belinda was there. I wonder what she's going to wear to launch her bid to take over the leadership of the NDP?

There is hope for the Liberals if Dryden is in. They will be laughing-stocks if an ex-Tory leadership rival slinks in.

Er - wasn't Ken a Montreal Canadien's goalie? Otherwise, I'd agree 100% with your comments - although I'm not as consumed with bitterness (on the other hand my team is still holding on to 8th place in the conference standings. I think Dryden would make an excellent choice for Liberal leader - he's intelligent, articulate - he's hugely popular in Quebec.

I know Dryden was with the Habs, I meant that to be ironic or something. Guess I gotta work on that one.

I also think he'd be good at the helm. I've read his books and he's a good analyst, fair-minded, and in spite of that, a Liberal.

Re: What Belinda will wear - I'm thinking a long flowing skirt - so as to hide the shameful sight of Reg Alcock and Brian Tobin kissing her ass - of course, at least Tobin's got an excuse, he's on the Magna Board of Directors and he's got to earn his salary.

Post a Comment