« Home | And the Republican base doesn't believe in evolution? » | A Measure of the Social Value of Learning » | The politics of dancing: a vote on the Afghan mission » | I dare the Democrats to lose the mid-terms if this... » | NS election coverage » | Happy Mother's Day » | The return of son of Just trust us we're from the ... » | Problem with the Democratic Party #6127 » | Son of Just trust us, we're from the government » | Impending election? »

Orbit this!

If they didn't want it to hit it's target, maybe they shouldn't have called it DART.

(Pretentious British Voice)
One hundred and Eiiiightyyy!

Obscure reference to interminable coverage of English Dart League - I guess you had to be there.

Thought it was backing away when it was going forward, huh? I think I used that excuse on one of my girlfriends once - didn't work then, either.

Ha!

Post a Comment